This program predicts tRNA by using program tRNAscan-SE to identify DNA reads containing tRNA sequences.
tRNA prediction (tRNA)
Inputs:(1) DNA FASTA file (required)
(2) Email address (optional)
Outputs:output.zip(including the following four files
(1) README.txt: description of the four output files
(2) output.1.coord: tRNA coordinates in original input sequence
(3) output.1.mask: input file with tRNA masked with 'N'
(4) output.1.seq: tRNA sequences in FASTA format
Usage of web server:(1) Select the DNA fasta file in user's local computer. (required)
(2) Fill in user's email adress. (optional)
(3) Click "Submit" button. (required)
EXAMPLEShow an example
Program/Database References1. "tRNAscan-SE: A program for improved detection of transfer RNA genes in genomic sequence", T. M. Lowe and S. R. Eddy Nucleic Acids Research (1997) 25(5):955-964.
Program/Database VersionProgram: tRNAscan-SE 1.23